It is written in Java, which makes it operating system independant.
It will feature:
- Inbound call center
- Outbound call center
- Per campaign custom data and products
- Agent toolbar for CTI
- Use of Asterisk queues and agents facilities
- Agent screen pops
- Multicampaign predictive dialing
- IVR-only, agent-only, and IVR+Agent type campaigns.
- Powerful, customizable reporting
- Highly scalable solution
- Instant messaging
- DNC lists
- Automatic and manual call rescheduling
GnuDialer is a predictive dialer for linux.
Current Features include:
- Multiple Modes: predictive, power, preview, auto
- Web CRM interface – record is automatically populated when a call comes in
- Web admin interface
- Capable of FCC Compliance
- and much more…
Visit GnuDialer.org for more details.
The above url is the original gnudialer site (which hasn’t seen an update in ages).